Monday, March 23, 2015

There is only ONE GOD


John 1:18   No one has ever seen God; the only God, who is at the Father's side, he has made him known.
John 5:44   How can you believe, when you receive glory from one another and do not seek the glory that comes from the only God?

John 10:30   I and the Father are one."
John 17:11  And I am no longer in the world, but they are in the world, and I am coming to you. Holy Father, keep them in your name, which you have given me, that they may be one, even as we are one.
John 17:21  that they may all be one, just as you, Father, are in me, and I in you, that they also may be in us, so that the world may believe that you have sent me.
1Corinthians 8:5-6 For although there may be so-called gods in heaven or on earth—as indeed there are many "gods" and many "lords"
  yet for us there is one God, the Father, from whom are all things and for whom we exist, and one Lord, Jesus Christ, through whom are all things and through whom we exist.

No comments:

Post a Comment