Monday, March 9, 2015

FEAR NOT


Hebrews 13:6 So we can confidently say, "The Lord is my helper; I will not fear; what can man do to me?"
Luke 12:4 "I tell you, my friends, do not fear those who kill the body, and after that have nothing more that they can do.
Matthew_10:28 And do not fear those who kill the body but cannot kill the soul. Rather fear him who can destroy both soul and body in hell.
Mark_5:36 But overhearing what they said, Jesus said to the ruler of the synagogue, "Do not fear, only believe."

Lamentations_3:57 You came near when I called on you; you said, 'Do not fear!'
Psalm_118:6 The LORD is on my side; I will not fear. What can man do to me?
1Chronicles_22:13 Then you will prosper if you are careful to observe the statutes and the rules that the LORD commanded Moses for Israel. Be strong and courageous. Fear not; do not be dismayed.
 
Judges_6:23 But the LORD said to him, "Peace be to you. Do not fear; you shall not die."
Exodus_20:20 Moses said to the people, "Do not fear, for God has come to test you, that the fear of him may be before you, that you may not sin."
 

No comments:

Post a Comment