Monday, May 9, 2016

Train Up a Child



  Train up a child in the way he should go; even when he is old he will not depart from it.
                                                                                                                        Proverbs 22:6
Psalm 25:4 Make me to know your ways, O LORD; teach me your paths.
Psalm 32:8 I will instruct you and teach you in the way you should go; I will counsel you with my eye upon you.

Psalm 34:11 Come, O children, listen to me; I will teach you the fear of the LORD.
Psalm 86:11 Teach me your way, O LORD, that I may walk in your truth; unite my heart to fear your name.

Psalm 119:33  Teach me, O LORD, the way of your statutes; and I will keep it to the end.
Psalm 143:10 Teach me to do your will, for you are my God! Let your good Spirit lead me on level ground!

Proverbs 9:9 Give instruction to a wise man, and he will be still wiser; teach a righteous man, and he will increase in learning.

 John 14:26 But the Helper, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in my name, he will teach you all things and bring to your remembrance all that I have said to you.

Titus 2:1 But as for you, teach what accords with sound doctrine.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment