Monday, May 30, 2016

Power in God's Word


Matthew 6:7 "And when you pray, do not heap up empty phrases as the Gentiles do, for they think that they will be heard for their many words.

Matthew 7:24, 26  "Everyone then who hears these words of mine and does them will be like a wise man who built his house on the rock.
  And everyone who hears these words of mine and does not do them will be like a foolish man who built his house on the sand.

Matthew  12:37 for by your words you will be justified, and by your words you will be condemned."

Luke 9:26 For whoever is ashamed of me and of my words, of him will the Son of Man be ashamed when he comes in his glory and the glory of the Father and of the holy angels.

Luke 9:44 "Let these words sink into your ears: The Son of Man is about to be delivered into the hands of men."
Luke 24:44 Then he said to them, "These are my words that I spoke to you while I was still with you, that everything written about me in the Law of Moses and the Prophets and the Psalms must be fulfilled."
John 5:46, 47  For if you believed Moses, you would believe me; for he wrote of me.
  But if you do not believe his writings, how will you believe my words?"

John 6:63 It is the Spirit who gives life; the flesh is no help at all. The words that I have spoken to you are spirit and life.

John 8:47 Whoever is of God hears the words of God. The reason why you do not hear them is that you are not of God."

John 12:47, 48  If anyone hears my words and does not keep them, I do not judge him; for I did not come to judge the world but to save the world.
The one who rejects me and does not receive my words has a judge; the word that I have spoken will judge him on the last day.

John 14:10 Do you not believe that I am in the Father and the Father is in me? The words that I say to you I do not speak on my own authority, but the Father who dwells in me does his works.

John 14:24 Whoever does not love me does not keep my words. And the word that you hear is not mine but the Father's who sent me.

John 15:7 If you abide in me, and my words abide in you, ask whatever you wish, and it will be done for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment