Tuesday, March 16, 2021

Do not worry: turn to Jesus

 


 WORRIED?  DISCOURAGED?  DEPRESSED?                                           DISSATIFIED? CONFUSED?

                           IF SO, TAKE IT ALL TO JESUS

1Peter 5:6-7  Humble yourselves, therefore, under the mighty hand of God so that at the proper time he may exalt you, 7 casting all your anxieties on him, because he cares for you.

 John 14:27  Peace I leave with you; my peace I give to you. Not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not your hearts be troubled, neither let them be afraid.

 Isaiaha 41:10  fear not, for I am with you; be not dismayed, for I am your God; I will strengthen you, I will help you, I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.

Jeremiah 31:14 ....., and my people shall be satisfied with my goodness, declares the LORD.” 

Proverbs 3:5-6  Trust in the LORD with all your heart, and do not lean on your own understanding. 6 In all your ways acknowledge him, and he will make straight your paths. 

No comments:

Post a Comment