Monday, August 10, 2020

The true Vine


                                 I Am the True Vine

John 15:1-11  “I am the true vine, and my Father is the vinedresser. 
2  Every branch in me that does not bear fruit he takes away, and every branch that does bear fruit he prunes, that it may bear more fruit. 
3  Already you are clean because of the word that I have spoken to you. 
4  Abide in me, and I in you. As the branch cannot bear fruit by itself, unless it abides in the vine, neither can you, unless you abide in me. 
5  I am the vine; you are the branches. Whoever abides in me and I in him, he it is that bears much fruit, for apart from me you can do nothing. 
6  If anyone does not abide in me he is thrown away like a branch and withers; and the branches are gathered, thrown into the fire, and burned. 
7  If you abide in me, and my words abide in you, ask whatever you wish, and it will be done for you. 
8  By this my Father is glorified, that you bear much fruit and so prove to be my disciples. 
9  As the Father has loved me, so have I loved you. Abide in my love. 
10  If you keep my commandments, you will abide in my love, just as I have kept my Father's commandments and abide in his love. 
11  These things I have spoken to you, that my joy may be in you, and that your joy may be full. 

No comments:

Post a Comment