Monday, December 30, 2019

Be Wise


Proverbs 3:7  Be not wise in your own eyes; fear the LORD, and turn away from evil.

Proverbs 8:33-36 (Wisdom says) Hear instruction and be wise, and do not neglect it.
34  Blessed is the one who listens to me, watching daily at my gates, waiting beside my doors.
35  For whoever finds me finds life and obtains favor from the LORD,
36  but he who fails to find me injures himself; all who hate me love death.”

Matthew 7:24-27 “Everyone then who hears these words of mine and does them will be like a wise man who built his house on the rock. 
25  And the rain fell, and the floods came, and the winds blew and beat on that house, but it did not fall, because it had been founded on the rock. 
26  And everyone who hears these words of mine and does not do them will be like a foolish man who built his house on the sand. 
27  And the rain fell, and the floods came, and the winds blew and beat against that house, and it fell, and great was the fall of it." 


No comments:

Post a Comment