Monday, April 20, 2015

Create in me a clean heart



Psalm 51:10-12   Create in me a clean heart, O God, and renew a right spirit within me.
  Cast me not away from your presence, and take not your Holy Spirit from me.
  Restore to me the joy of your salvation, and uphold me with a willing spirit.

Colossians 3:12-15  "Put on then, as God's chosen ones, holy and beloved, compassionate hearts, kindness, humility, meekness, and patience, bearing with one another and, if one has a complaint against another, forgiving each other; as the Lord has forgiven you ....  And above all these put on love, which binds everything together in perfect harmony. And let the peace of Christ rule in your hearts .... "
                                                                                                                              


No comments:

Post a Comment