Monday, January 26, 2015

TRUTH


But because I tell the truth, you do not believe me. Which one of you convicts me of sin? If I tell the truth, why do you not believe me?
John 8:45-46
Jesus said to him, "I am the way, and the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.
John  14:6

For we cannot do anything against the truth, but only for the truth. 
 2 Corinthians 13:8

Have I then become your enemy by telling you the truth?
 Galatians 4:16
 Do your best to present yourself to God as one approved, a worker who has no need to be ashamed, rightly handling the word of truth.

  2 Timothy 2:15
If we say we have no sin, we deceive ourselves, and the truth is not in us.

 1 John 1:8
I have no greater joy than to hear that my children are walking in the truth.
 3 John 1:4

 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment