Monday, January 9, 2017

The Lord is my shepherd


Mat 2:6  “‘And you, O Bethlehem, in the land of Judah, are by no means least among the rulers of Judah; for from you shall come a ruler who will shepherd my people Israel.’”

Mat 9:36  When he saw the crowds, he had compassion for them, because they were harassed and helpless, like sheep without a shepherd.

Mat 25:32  Before him will be gathered all the nations, and he will separate people one from another as a shepherd separates the sheep from the goats. 

Mark 14:27  And Jesus said to them, “You will all fall away, for it is written, ‘I will strike the shepherd, and the sheep will be scattered.’ 

John 10:11  I am the good shepherd. The good shepherd lays down his life for the sheep. 

John 10:14  I am the good shepherd. I know my own and my own know me,

John 10:16  And I have other sheep that are not of this fold. I must bring them also, and they will listen to my voice. So there will be one flock, one shepherd. 

1Peter 5:4  And when the chief Shepherd appears, you will receive the unfading crown of glory.

No comments:

Post a Comment